Room to Create

Room to Create
Art for your Home and Spirit 245 Harrison Ave. Harrison, NY

About Me

My photo
Harrison, New York, United States
I love to create and decorate. We now have a store front that exhibits paintings, assemblages, photography, jewelry, pottery and other unique gift items. I'm a mural artist which also extends to painting on anything else. And the tile idea, I have to give credit to my friend Emelio, who I have painted many tiles for.... I also teach art to kids. Kids are good for your art. They free you up!

Sunday, April 05, 2020

What day is it?!

Here at home during this quarantine, I am revamping my environment.  No easy feat.
The art room is a great challenge but I'm weeding through it little by little.
I'm hoping I come out on the other end a lot more organized and knowing what it is I actually have.
It's like an excavation at times, rummaging through, discovering lost treasure.
There is external treasure to be found, but along with that comes an internal one as well.
What self-realizations will be discovered during this retreat, time will tell.
Giving myself this sacred time to do all the things I've been putting off, catching up with myself.
Time for self-nurturing, healing, and creativity.
It's all a bit surreal at times, but I pray we all come out of this as best we can, renewed, refocused on what is truly of value and a better appreciation for what freedoms we had...
I miss my art and yoga classes.