Room to Create

Room to Create
Art for your Home and Spirit 245 Harrison Ave. Harrison, NY

About Me

My photo
Harrison, New York, United States
I love to create and decorate. We now have a store front that exhibits paintings, assemblages, photography, jewelry, pottery and other unique gift items. I'm a mural artist which also extends to painting on anything else. And the tile idea, I have to give credit to my friend Emelio, who I have painted many tiles for.... I also teach art to kids. Kids are good for your art. They free you up!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Surrounded by beauty

To be filled with gratitude
for all the blessings that surrounds me.
I begin my day saying Thank You.
Red Cardinal singing outside
my window
awakening me,
Thank you.
The morning coffee brewing
that my loving husband has made,
Thank you.
Begin each moment with loving gratitude.
With those eyes, how can we not see 
the world around us 
mirrored back with the same.
Spring, in all it's glory,
Thank you.
You are beautiful.
Let me shine that beauty that is within
out into the world
just like you.
Namaste'