Room to Create

Room to Create
Art for your Home and Spirit 245 Harrison Ave. Harrison, NY

About Me

My photo
Harrison, New York, United States
I love to create and decorate. We now have a store front that exhibits paintings, assemblages, photography, jewelry, pottery and other unique gift items. I'm a mural artist which also extends to painting on anything else. And the tile idea, I have to give credit to my friend Emelio, who I have painted many tiles for.... I also teach art to kids. Kids are good for your art. They free you up!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Choose Love

Right now I am hearing the song, "Sound of Sunshine" and what can better be defined as this then a flower.
It's a love song.. Flowers are love songs. 
This is a Margaritta: Spoon Flower and I planted it outside Room to Create.
Spring seems to be the time of year that I hear God speaking the loudest.  
My eyes are feasting on the beauty surrounding me.. color generously displayed in all it's glory. 
I love color. 
You can see this on the walls in the gallery. Color speaks loudest to me and if you would like to be embraced by it, stop in and fill your creative soul with it.
Although we usually have music on, I want to take it up a notch and bring more sound into the store. 
We have some windchimes hanging outside when we are open and my talented son is working on making some to sell.
Sound and Light. 
Energy of Love. 
This is what we all feed on.  
Eat well.
Namaste'