Room to Create

Room to Create
Art for your Home and Spirit 245 Harrison Ave. Harrison, NY

About Me

My photo
Harrison, New York, United States
I love to create and decorate. We now have a store front that exhibits paintings, assemblages, photography, jewelry, pottery and other unique gift items. I'm a mural artist which also extends to painting on anything else. And the tile idea, I have to give credit to my friend Emelio, who I have painted many tiles for.... I also teach art to kids. Kids are good for your art. They free you up!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Harrison Children's Center Artwork

These are the pieces from last weeks class. This was a fun project and the kids had a blast with the letters. After class, I looked at their work and thought it quite interesting how they each used their letteres. Some used them randomly, while others spelled out their names or used it to create disign, borders, etc.